Our latest practice news is below.
Jefferson Health has posted an article discussing MBC joining with them. You can read it here!
We are pleased to announce that beginning April 1st; MBC has affiliated with Jefferson Health.
Mercer Bucks Cardiology remains committed to the communities we serve. We are dedicated to providing superior cardiovascular care for all of our patients. Here is some important information for you and your family:
- Our phone numbers will remain the same.
- Our Office locations will remain the same.
- All appointments will remain as scheduled.
- We will continue to service our community hospitals.
- Aria Health – Bucks Campus
- Capital Health System – Hopewell
- Lower Bucks Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – Hamilton
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
- University Medical Center of Princeton
- Mercer Bucks Cardiology will have the ability to expand care to new arenas.
- We will update you and your primary care doctor on any information that will be needed for future referrals for office visits.
Thank you for choosing Mercer Bucks Cardiology and trusting us for your heart care needs. For that we are truly honored. We look forward to continuing our relationship, and serving you and your family for many years to come.
The MBC Physicians and Staff
Dr. George Heyrich wrote a great article on alternative sedation for heard procedures for CBS Philadelphia. You can read the article here
US1 Magazine recently had an issue covering the topic of Women’s Heart Health. It is a great read, and there is an article with Dr. Paula Seth from Mercer Bucks Cardiology on Page 39.
You can download a PDF of the issue here, and visit US1’s Website for this and other stories at www.princetoninfo.com.