Our office staff will be happy to refill any medication prescribed by a MBC physician, with regularly scheduled appointment follow-ups.
You are encouraged to obtain refills at your office visits with your MBC physician. To schedule an appointment click here
or contact your local office
To request a medication refill, please call your local office
and leave a message on the Prescription Refill Line.
|**Prescription Refill - ANNOUNCEMENT**
Please note the following for safe and efficient refills:
- Please ask your pharmacy to contact our offices for your refills.
- Call for routine refill requests during regular business hours (8:00AM-4:00PM).
- Allow 72 hours for routine refills to be ready at the pharmacy.
- After hours calls for refills should only be used for emergencies, not routine refill requests.
- Plan an office visit at least every 12 months to evaluate your routine medications, unless otherwise instructed by your physician.
- If you have not had an office visit or blood work in the last 6-12 months, a short-term refill for 30-days may be prescribed until you have an office visit.
- Please closely track your medication supplies and call 1-2 weeks in advance for your refills as needed.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, as we strive to help you be well, get well and stay well!